Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My least favorite thing

So it's been a while since writing, and so I thought about what I could write for your reading/entertainment. So I thought, what is something that's going on in my life? And then I remembered:

DISHES

Every. single. day.

While I love Wymount and our little apartment, I cannot WAIT to move out to an apartment with a dishwasher!

And so that's all. I know you all probably have the same feelings as I do, so here's a post to all of us who have the never ending job of doing that dishes. I guess at least we can be grateful that the reason for the dirty dishes is good food and full stomachs!

1 comment:

  1. I remember those days. And while those days of hand-washing every single thing that we owned (because we would put it off as long as possible until we had used every single thing in the house) are long gone, the chore of washing dishes is not any more tedious or enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete