Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scooter

For a couple of weeks now I've been thinking of getting a scooter to get around faster, and to act as a second car.  I've been looking on KSL and Craigslist for something that actually works, but isn't too expensive.  Finally I found one from a guy in Provo.  Yesterday I went to look at it, and bought it from him.  I'm so excited.  It's 150cc, gets about 50 miles to the gallon, has 1400 miles on it, and works great.  The guy I bought it from just replaced the battery and the muffler, so I'm pretty happy with the state it's in.  The registration ran out in June though, so I have to go tomorrow to renew it.  Until then, I just ride it around Wymount.  Heather decided to face her fears and sat passenger on it while I drove her around today.  It was a lot of fun.  Heather was less scared by the end.  I love my new scooter.  I'm trying to think of a name for it.  My initial thought was Doris, but I'm not sure yet.



My New Hog

4 comments:

  1. Wesley suggests naming it "The Black Pearl". I suggest a Star Wars theme. I also suggest a helmet to keep you safe! (Just being a Mom) It looks great! Congrats on the newest addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool - please, please, please tell me you wear a helmet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH!!!! I have one that I have been trying to sell all summer long! Had I only known, you could have had mine for a very good deal, I might add. Have fun with it. I loved mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will let you use my name Dorcus.

    ReplyDelete