Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

One Year Older and Wiser, too!

It's my birthday! Or, rather, was on Tuesday, the 8th. I turned 21! I'm legal for just about everything except renting a car and becoming president.

So first of all, we had a sort of family celebration on last Saturday, the 5th, at Madeline's Steakhouse. They catered our wedding and several things went wrong, so we got gift certificates! It was delicious and we all had fun.



We also had a family get together on Daniel's birthday, the 7th. We opened present and had cake and ice cream. I got almost all kitchen things! I loved it. I have some cute serving platters now and more cupcake things! Despite what you might think, we brought a camera. We just never took pictures...

So then, on Tuesday, I woke up to a cute little present on the table! Jed had gone out late the night before and gotten it.



That was so sweet of him! We had a fun day together (he skipped his classes, which he didn't want to do but was so nice to do for me), and then that evening was an evening of sushi! My old roommates from both years (minus Mickell and Nicole), their significant others, and our good friends Jordan and Kelsey joined us. It was SO good and I think we all had a lot of fun. We had to wait a while for a table, but it wasn't a big deal and we all had a good time just talking and laughing.



My roommates were all so kind and chipped in to get me a present! It's a magic mouse, perfect for my birthday present from Jed which was a Macbook Pro (we got the computer back in December so I'd have it for the new semester).



As you can see, it's just like a track pad, but a mouse! It's really nice and I love using it!

My in-laws were also so kind as to send me a present, which is this coat, but ORANGE! I love it, and I've gotten many compliments on it.



So I had a very happy birthday! My other present from Jed was a cute video where he talked all about us and our dating/engagement/marriage. It was the perfect end to a great birthday.

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of you and Jed. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a sweet husband:) Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete