Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Apple Cupcakes

Despite the name of this blog, the cupcakes were not apple flavored. Just vanilla.

So it was cute Kristine's birthday at work, and so I made cupcakes! I had a grand ole' time choosing which cupcake to make from my two cupcake books, but finally decided on the cupcakes decorated like apples.

So here they are! The pictures should help you figure out how I get the shape and I'll just tell you that the stems are tootsie rolls and the leaves are Frooties (green apple flavored even!)

While I wouldn't say they were the most tasty cupcakes I've made, they certainly were adorable!







You like? I love them!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! When I saw the top picture I was so confused....I was like "how does a donut on top of a cupcake look like an apple?!" And then I kept reading...precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute. love em.

    ReplyDelete