Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Toothbrush - my new favorite thing

Hey people. So, please do not think that I'm just picking up the habit of brushing my teeth.

I AM picking up the habit of using a toothbrush to clean! Today I scrubbed the shower harder than I've ever scrubbed a shower. See, it's tile, and I've always had just the porcelain that you usually have for the bathtub and sometimes for the shower. So over the last few months, I've clean the shower and I always just used the sponge and cleaner. THIS time, toothbrush and Soft Scrub with bleach. It was amazing! Now, after seeing my sparkling clean shower, I feel a little disgusting thinking of what I used to shower in.


(this isn't my shower....i'm just too lazy to go take a picture so i found a similar one online...)

All I can say is first, go out and buy yourselves Soft Scrub with bleach. It gets off everything! (Bathroom and Kitchen). Second, can't wait for my shower tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, old toothbrushes can be used for other things! It looks like they are really made to clean everything and not just teeth! It's good to keep old toothbrushes. These can be used for cleaning floor tiles, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete