Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Emergency Preparedness

Last night we made dessert popcorn. It's probably awful for you, but it's great. I was inspired by Popcornopolis' Cinnamon Bun popcorn and the Mallow Magic popcorn from the store (go buy it... it's amazing!). So anyways, popcorn made with a frosting it got tossed it. There was extra frosting. Jed ate it all! I have come to realize over the almost 11 months of marriage we have had that he loves frosting. Graham cracker sandwiches with frosting in the middle--loves them. If we have frosting in the fridge, he will just pull it out and eat it by itself. It's one of the things we have in common.

So, I'm always trying to think of things I can surprise Jed with either for fun or if he had a bad day. Girls are easy: flowers, chocolate, dinner out so I don't have to cook, back rub, lots of cute things. Guys: back rub.... food.... I don't know! We have discovered that the strawberry frappucino from Starbucks (one of the few menu items that does not have caffeine), is one of these things that will made a bad day good for Jed. Now I realize another thing: frosting. Chocolate frosting to be exact.

I just love figuring these things out. You can guarantee the next time I go to the store, chocolate frosting will be bought and stored. Part of our emergency preparedness, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment