Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gimme a break

You know what I hate? The Kit Kat bar commercials.

If you know me, then you know one of my biggest pet peeves is hearing people chew and swallow... blech, grosses me out even thinking about it. Sad thing is, it doesn't even have to be louder than normal or someone chewing with their mouth open. Anything is gross to me. This is why I prefer breakfast by myself because breakfast is a quiet meal. Everyone's tired, nothing's happened in the day to talk about yet, so no one talks but everyone chews. And it's usually cereal, which is crunchy and some people slurp their milk.

Back to the Kit Kat commercials.

The past few have been them being creative by doing their little jingle/theme song for Kit Kat, but using chewing and opening packages as the "notes." Hulu shows it all the time! I can't handle it! It's so gross. I do not want to hear people chewing, and having them chew in a melody and rhythm helps absolutely nothing.

The end.

P.S. While it makes me want to boycott Kit Kat bars... I still love to eat them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment