Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

It's official!

If you want to find me next year, go not further than here:



Vineyard Elementary School in Vineyard, Utah (which is practically Orem). Yes! That's right! You people out there who read my long post about my job interview with Alpine know that I wasn't sure where I would work, but hoped to work at Vineyard. I had to meet with the teacher at Vineyard over the Kindergarten/Autism Unit, which I did. It went super well and it honestly seems more like a student teaching position than internship, so that makes me feel really great about next year. I was so scared of being all on my own and not knowing what to do, so the way she set up the classroom, I'll have her help in the classroom almost the whole year! It's awesome.

I also have to put a shout out to how thankful I am for prayer! I do not doubt that I got this job because I had the right mind set and showed my Heavenly Father I relied on Him by praying to Him several times daily for help. I love it! Pray often!

So anyways, have a great day! I hope things go well for you all, too!

2 comments:

  1. Love your positive blog entry. It made me laugh that you did a "shout out" for prayer! Don't think I've ever heard that done for prayer, but I'm sure Heavenly Father likes any support for prayer no matter how it's done. Congratulations on next year. So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete