Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ode to Monk

I had an obsession this summer, and it was the TV show Monk. All the seasons are on Netflix, and seeing as Psych isn't coming back until October, I had to find a replacement.

I liked Monk at first, but as the seasons kept going, I loved it. Monk is so funny and all the characters are great.

As I've was told by the doctor to stay laying down as much as possible, I went threw the last couple of seasons of Monk extremely quickly. And today, Jed and I watched the last two episodes of Monk. I teared up. Several times. It was a great ending. It's so hard to see the endings of things. Like Harry Potter. It's such a bitter sweet feeling.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all that you should watch Monk. And Psych. I love detective shows, and both are great. Monk is a little more serious (sometimes a lot) and Psych has a few sketchier moments, but both are great shows that I can recommend to people because of all the shows on TV, they are some of the cleanest. So, in your free time if you want some quality time with your husband/family/roommates, go watch. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment