Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Trusting in God's Will

I have been working really hard learning to trust in God's will and timing. I figured, the more I work on it, the more I try to gain a testimony about it, all during the good times, it will make the harder times a little easier to bear.

I am here to tell you, it worked! The hard times have come, and I am amazed at how much hope I feel. While I am not perfect and I have my venting/sad times, I find a lot of comfort in the fact that I know 100% that God is watching over us and he knows what's going on. He has the whole plan figured out, and I will be able to look back at these hard times knowing that they were worth it to make the happy times that much better. It is a great comfort to me to know that.

Here are a couple of scriptures that I read tonight that I love:

Romans 5:3-5

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.


John 14:27

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


I want to add that I am grateful for prayer! I am grateful that I can ask for comfort through the Holy Ghost and I receive it! I hope as you read this, you feel comforted and happy! Life will be just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment