Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new

Happy New Year!!!!

Well, I feel like with this big celebration, we need a blog post!

I asked Jed what the highlight of 2010 was, and we thought for a minute before we realized it should probably be OUR MARRIAGE, and we both agree it definitely was. We were just talking today that the first year of marriage is supposed to be the hardest, but we have been so blessed temporally and we have adjusted to living with another person and the different life of being married to someone well, and so we both feel so lucky! (I know I'm jinxing myself for some awful years in the future by saying all this. I'm knocking on wood as we speak.)



So then we talked about what we look forward to the most for 2011. Jed had nothing to say. He settled on Christmas (I would guess for two reasons: free stuff and free time). Well I suppose, low expectations means that he won't be disappointed!

I, on the other hand, have several hopes and dreams for this new year, and I am still deciding if I want to put them on a blog for the world to see... So one of my hopes and dreams is to graduate! If I could only get myself to work on my online class, then that with the few semesters I have left will mean that I can graduate in December! What a crazy huge accomplishment that will be. Another thing I look forward to that I HOPE will happen in 2011 is to expand our family.... If you know what I'm saying ;). We'll see how that goes when the time comes and you know you'll hear about it, whether by phone, text, email, facebook, blog, or even in person if we're lucky enough to live near you.

So there you have it. 2010 was such an eventful year! Full of blessings, full of family, full school and work, and all in all a great year. 2011 will be EVEN BETTER!

1 comment:

  1. Heather wow if you graduate in December I will be so impressed! (I'll be impressed with you no matter what because you are awesome.) I think I'm like Jed- low expectations. But maybe I should high hopes and big dreams eh? HAPPY NEW YEAR girl!

    ReplyDelete