Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Book of Mormon Musical

I never thought I'd really comment on the recent musical that came out that makes fun of my faith; part of this probably is because I just don't know what to say and how to put in words how I feel. However, I think this article sums it all up pretty well! I love and appreciate missionaries and all the hard work they do. Sacrificing two years of their lives is not easy, but it is so very worth it. I'm grateful for my husband who served a mission, my family member who have chosen to serve, my friends who have gone or are still on their mission, and missionaries in general. Way to go, guys!


Here's the article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/on-faith/post/why-i-wont-be-seeing-the-book-of-mormon-musical/2011/04/14/AFiEn1fD_blog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment