Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

If Ken were alive....

If Ken (you know, the doll) were a real man, he would be John Davidson.

Today I have had a lovely afternoon watching the Disney movie "The Happiest Millionaire." I love that movie. If I had been a teenage girl when this movie came out (1967) I would have for sure been in love with him. He has the most lovely singing voice. He's also in "The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band." I love that movie, too. He and Leslie Ann Warren have some of the most beautiful duets between these movies. If you haven't seen these movies, I highly recommend you do. They are the classic, good clean fun Disney movies with some great songs. Plus, there's the attractive John Davidson to look at too, ha ha. Looks like we know my celebrity crush...

1 comment:

  1. Heather! I LOVE this movie. And yes ... so good to look at. And then he starts singing - and I just melt. Until I found out he was my mom's teenage heart-throb. Weirded me out for a bit ... but then I decided it didn't matter. Still love it.

    I'm so glad you do, too! Most people look at me like I've gone crazy when I talk about this movie!

    ReplyDelete